Natural Living Festival 2018
Join us Saturday, May 19, 2018
at Casa de Luz, Center for Integral Studies
• Mind-body classes (yoga, tai-chi, dance, etc.) in two outdoor areas
• Speakers and discussions (nutrition, mental health, etc.) in two rooms
• Practitioners and therapists from many health disciplines offering free services
• Local/national representatives of natural foods and products, with sample offerings
• Healthy dining and foods: macrobiotic, organic, whole, plant-based, vegan (kids eat free at Casa with adult meal purchases)
• Live music promoting relaxation and mental health
• Children’s performers; large children’s playscape and family friendly activities
• A portion of proceeds sponsor a scholarship with Integrity Academy at Casa de Luz
This event is FREE WITH 2 NON-PERISHABLE GOODS DONATION OR $5 ENTRY. We are here to create more availability and awareness of healthy living opportunities in the Austin area. Our first Natural Living Festival in 2014 brought over 600 attendees. This year, we are anticipating more than 1000 people, and have already received great enthusiasm from a growing community.
It is our primary goal to support individuals and families by connecting them with resources to live a happy and sustainable life.
For more information please click on the guides below.